Sunday, August 1, 2010

...::* No.. *::...

-Happy birthday, my DEER-



HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY HOW!!!!!
I know you will LOVE ME DAMN MUCH!!!
Your dream come true.. haha..
As if I'm the one who stalk.. ><
Thursday will be the day.
First exam, Malaysian Studies..
I'm still with my loitering mood.
I open up my file and I fall asleep.
The mood just doesn't come to me.
Currently playing with my desktop background.
Nothing special. ><
I want something special when I on it.
How am I doing lately?
I'm still lost in all directions.
Make myself not to think..><
I want to play.
Mom let me join my college friend for vacation during this sem break.
@@ Is it real? Lol.. Usually moms doesn't allow to do so??
Anyhow, hope is on.
The feels will be so much different from going with family.
-Guys in Black-
-Girl in white-
- Foreign + local members-

-Baby Aaron + Ivy (dun kill me)-
-Years of friend, The beast :P-


-Always Three-



-My bitch-

No comments: