Saturday, August 21, 2010

...:* Back *::...

Genting trip successed.^^
Syoik~

An enjoyable trip with you guys.
June, Eric, Ivy How, Ken Nie, San Ing & Aaron Chin.



Seriously, that day was my first in many things.
First time:
Enjoyed all outdoor theme park.
Gets crazy in lobby with you guys for hours.
Watch scary movies in middle night at 1.30 am.
Sleeps with guy.


Before going, I was afraid of the space shot.
End up, I was up there enjoying hoping to be higher.
Sadly weather wasn't that good.
Failed to enjoy all the games.

We found out something nice, cheapest and fun to played.
Is just 40 cents per time and per person.
Here comes the BMI machine. lol..
Currently I'm having 165.5 cm with 45.5 kg and 16.5 BMI.
Round it off and will get 17. Balanced. haha..

They went back for jackets.
While me and Ken goes along with Mr. Bean. lol..
Something stupid had happened.
Too brave. Too crazy. Too stubborn. OMG..

We joined up and loiter around in lobby.
Up, Down, Left, Right,
Jump, Run, Climb, Crawl. lol..
Waiting time to come for The Descent.
Is fun to watch human shock. :P
I admit I was shocked once in the ending part.
NOT THE WHOLE SCENE!!! :P
Talks.. Pai seh la.. lol..

Movie ended!!! Head to hotel.
I'm hungry.. Is singing.
My room, 2 guys & 2 girls.
Girls protected by guys?
We sleep in the center and the guys by the side.
I get a knock. nono.. 2 knock. Left knock and right knock.
I can't sleep. Ended up observing people sleeping.

Day 2 wasn't muchie.
We just went for our bowling and snookering.
I brought a box of cigratte. Is just RM 5.
Cheap you know? duty free.. haha..

Lazy to upload images.
Images into facebook.. haha..

No comments: