Sunday, August 8, 2010

...::* Fire *::...

The heat in me is very high.
I can feel it.
I have 11 more files to read.
Powerpoint slides.
Each with at least 50 and above.

I had just finish with 3 files.
What is this?
I have no more feelings.
I'm tired. I'm numb.

I do not wants to avoid.
I know what I want.
I had decided what I want.
Am I? Yes I am...><
I wants to be selfish.


Towards the conclusion.
I'm the worst GF ever in the whole world.
I'm DAMN BITCH.
Flirting around with no limitation.
Spending my times with guys.
Hanging around in useless places.
Doing things that has no benefits.
I'm a girl with un-natural faces in everyones eyes.
No one knows who am I.
I am nobody. I want to be myself.
The real me. Where to find the real me?
I'm such a bitch. Damn BITCH.



Not doing my part to flirt with him.
Not spending my time with him.
Not caring him for days.
Ignoring him.

Sleep, sleep, sleep.
Study, study, study.
Play, play, play.
Eat, eat, eat.

What else I know?

Waste of time doing this.
I have to anti social?
Anti social.
Be selfish.


SELFISH. BE ALONE.
@#$% EVERYONE IN MY LIFE.
NEVER TREAT ANYONE GOOD.
STOP THE CARES.
STOP HELPING.
STOP PLAYING.
STOP JOKING.
STOP!!!!!!!!

STOP MY LIFE.......
2012.. will you really exists?
Will you? Can you please get my life.
I'm willing to give up my life to help.

Almighty Father,
I have been talking to you lately.
I'm a useless girl.
I know you will help me throughout my life.
You exists in me since I were born.
You supported me throughout my life.
You loved me as no ones do before.
Thank GOD. You are the best.
You guided me all my ways.
Thank you...


No comments: