Saturday, August 7, 2010

...::* Pack *::...

Coming week will be fully packed.
Exams on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Opportunity Cost.. lol..
If I wants to pass my Economics,
I have to give up scoring high score for Maths. ><><><><


My phone!!! Yes.. I had attacked by viruses.
I reset my phone and memory card went into hospital..
BI-BO-BI-BO-BIU-BIU-BIU-BIU.. lol..
Hope everything goes well.
Sadly, went I reset my phone,
I forget to transfer all headset numbers into sim card.
Hmmmmm.. some of you were gone!!!~~ No~~~
No worries.. Someday I will get you back. ^^


Okay, after 12.30 pm of coming Thursday,
I'll relax. Let's shopping~~~
Shop into Econsave. Funny? lol..
Mothers of six kids.. lol..
12 days time..
Mood will be back to enjoy my best of the best life.


Is it really cheap?
I don't know why sudden question come. @@
2 days 1 night,
Outdoor theme park,
First world hotel
Transport fees go & bck
(some junks)
All cost RM50


Mau siam jor.. lazy jor.. 1 more file den oi oi gao.. :)

No comments: