Saturday, July 31, 2010

...::* Lost *::...

Whoever doesn't like to be pampered?
No matter how strong you go,
You still feels the loneliness in some days.
Secure, love, and pamper..

Different people giving different feels.
How I wish to have a heartless living things.
That comes to me when I need it.
Goes away when I do not need it.
Feelings playing around in our heart.

Exams here but I'm not putting my effort in it.
I wants to get the scholarship but I'm not putting any effort on it.
Currently, my results showed that I can pass all subjects.
As for scoring, I have to fight in coming weeks.
Feelings come to be the distraction.
Hardly for me to control my feelings and emotions.

Whenever studies come to mind,
Problems start involving,
and I ended up with sleeping.

Avoid not a good way to solve.
Everyone knows about it but no one able to stop it.
Truth that everyone wants, not what everyone expected.

I'm totally lost.
I don't know what I want.
i don't even know how to express my feelings.
No one able to help myself if I don't help myself.
I wants to be alone in white place.
A place where I used to be during the previous months.

No comments: