Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...::* Hard Life *::...

Hard life starting.
KA LING is growing.
No fears. No tears.

I had been wasting a lot of things.
I had missed a lot of things.

Before anything else,
SORRY~ SORRY~ and SORRY~
I had not cared for you since getting into camp.
Ended up with dryness.
Taught of saving you, as I had failed.
You left me as I had abandon you first.
No use crying over the spilt milk.
All I have to say is.. Sorry.
I had make you lost your life in this world.
Sorry to God, who had created a life for it.
Yet, I had make it lost its life. ><


I have to work damn hard from tonite till Thursday's morning.
Algebra and Econs.
Where I have no confident in Econs at all.
I have no idea on what it says.
I need help in ASAP.. but I don't think so I will have it in last minutes.
Not even a book can assits me.

I'm tired. Tired and tired. ><
All the days and night I had not been having a good night. ><
I'm getting off to bed right now.
Is too early and doesn't sounds like me.
I have to. I have to fight hard for it.
Tonite will be a better night.
Good night.

Better, Bitter, Bad, Sour...
Good night everyone.
Love you guys.

No comments: