Wednesday, August 11, 2010

...::* Unlucky *::...

When unlucky come and attack, can't escape. ><
I have been so the unlucky.

I might FAIL my OFFICE APPLICATION.
All the *star star* word in my heart..
WTC!!! I realised it just after my maths subject.
The shading sheets normally should be straight down.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

Today, the shading sheet was left and right, left and right.
1. 2.
3. 4.
5. 6.

After everything, getting into lift with Ken. >Our OA paper also left & right.
Malaysian study straight. >< >< ><
"shit" came out from my mouth.
*star star* word in my heart. >< ><
Not happy!!!

Our babies sad for maths.
I sad for Office. ><
And JOKES FOR EVERYONE.
The lecturer will be no 1. correct. 2.x 3.x 4.x ----50.x
49/50 wrong!!!!!
OMG la!!!
Subjective already fly 24/50 la.. still gt more to cut.><

WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!
VERY GIK SIM!!! T______T
Wants to cry la..
Jokes for others also. ><
WUWUWUWUWUWUWUWUWU~!!!!
Freaking SAD jor.. ><

I ate puppy love today.
Icy~~~
Ice+ Red bean + Zhan jue+ choco= puppy love
Try others next time.
I want desserts!!!!!!!!

No comments: