Thursday, August 5, 2010

...::* my FIRST & LAST *::...

I did it.
I had done part of my job.
Hope to be what I want.
More than that, sure will be allowed.

MALAYSIAN STUDY.
My first and last in college.
I will never want it again.
Never ever have it again.


I stressed myself for the whole night.
What I expected and suspected had come.
I'm on period!!! I'm SUPERD SCARE & NERVOUS yesterday night.
Failed to fall asleep and I keep on facebook-ing with my phone.
I'm so stress!!! This morning period came visits me.
I did not really study but glance through.
Lucky everything was fine.
THANKS TO Ms. NOORAIME.
She's great. Questions & answers totally given.

This the best exam that I ever taken.
You will have 99.9% confident to answer it.
You don't even have to think twice or even finish reading everything.
Is so fun as if you are erasing and redoing the questions in exercise book.

I'm good in walking.^^
I walked from Block A to Block C and climbed up to 5th floor.
Cool!!! Tonite I might feel the cramp. ><>


No comments: