Monday, August 2, 2010

...::* Here again *::...

YES. Is me. I am here again.
We are on argue again.
How long this will be on?

I really have no mood on my exams.
"NO WORRIES, STAY LUCKY."
Will it work when no effort were done?
The phrase just used to comfort people around me.
It doesn't goes to me.


I told him.
I told him i will be on a hoilday with college friends.
The plan having 80% possibility to success.
We will never meet?
What does that mean?
I know is hurtfull.
I have not been on a holiday with you.
Did you plan it?


Today I plan to meet you up in FunOK cafe or KFC.
Plans go smooth if my sis going at 9 am.
If 9 am, I will done my things by 11 and meet you up.
Have a lunch with you till 2pm comes.
Instead of going college at 9 am,
My sis have class at 11am. ><
This is why I did not let you know my planning.
I'm not lying..
PLEASE!!!
PLEASE DO NOT SAY I LIE TO YOU GUYS WHEN I DID NOT DO SO!!!
I'M FREAKING DISLIKE IT. ><

Anyhow, THANKS A LOT TO TAN YI RU.
Although is warm.
Eat it when still hot^^
This always what human said..
THANK YOU.



No comments: