Monday, August 23, 2010

...::* Something Not Right *::...

I'm not feeling easy as usual.
I'm not in the mood.
Something had gone wrong tonight.
It should be today.
I have no idea of finding the root of the problem.

Why should I feel so?
I don't know. I have no answer for what it is.
I can't sleep well since yesterday.
I went to bed at 3 am and falls asleep after 5.30 am.

What's wrong with me?
My heart wasn't in peace.
It has been worried and messed up since yesterday.
What's wrong? What's wrong with me? What happened?

I have no ways of expressing.
I'm in worries and afraid of something.
Something would happen.
I can't predict what it would be.
Why? What is it actually?
Why should the feel hunt me in sudden and left for hours.
I'm not smiling from my true heart since this morning.

I had a afternoon-mare.
Trying to have a nap at 4 pm and the mare awakes me at 4.15pm.
Someone pulled my cheeks over and kissed me in sudden.
Is very scary. Someone might attack me.
I'm afraid of something.

I used to sleep in my bed that fulled of my stuff.
Usually I have got 2 dogs, 2pillows and 2 blankets.
I feel comfortable surrounded by all this things.
I like to be packed by stuff. I feel safe.
But yesterday I do not sleep well like the previous day.
I've got extra bear now and my bed should be more packed.
But.. it seems to be my bed gone bigger?
I sat and look for a momment.
My bed gone wider? Why I can't feel the safety?
I can't feel the secure. Why? Why? Why?
What had happen? What scares me away?
WHAT IS IT? can you please come out fast?
PLEASE~ I BEG YOU..
PLEASE...

I don't feel good.
I wants to cry.
I can't..
I'm in pressures?
What's this?
Why it happens in sudden?
Why?


NOT IN MOOD..

No comments: