Friday, August 13, 2010

...::* AnnouncemenT *::...

At last I have got the time.
Not in a rush to tell whatever I wants to says.

Currently I am single yet unavailable.
Reasons are excuses.
I know is unacceptable reason so just let this be the reason.
I have no feeling on him. I don't love him.

We broke on Tuesday, 10th August 2010, 1200 hours, Old town.
753 days or 2 years & 25 days.
All the time we had come to be memories.
Sorry for taking this step before you did.

In future I might regret on what I had done on that day.
Doesn't matter. Life still have to move on.
Move on. Never look back.
Cheer up and is not worth to be sad because of me.
I am nothing more than a BITCH.
I'm not your Mrs. Right.
Move on.


***HOMESICK***
I have been spending too much of time outside.
Loitering around Cheras area.
My "SAN GA" only left RM 50. lol..
Semester break start next Tuesday.
So, I will not be getting money. ><
Have to stop my spenses. Lol..
Spending too much make me poor.

I'm eating.
I'm eating a lot of things.
Spenses to food increases.
My sister doesn't eat but I eat damn expensive stuff.><
Financial problem starting soon. ><

Everyday spending 10 to 11 hours outside.
I really do miss home. lol..
I'm mommy's girl. :)

Have not been realising the love in my surrounding.
I have to expose to the world.
Seeking for true love from human all over the world.
Feel the love from everything.
Living and non-living things.
Time to feel it, love it and appreciate it.

Trying to change myself.
Change to know more about myself and understand people.
I will never be loved if I do not love myself.
Love is short-term from everyone.
You will lost the love immediately.

Like and Love are different.
You will discover the difference.
I had come across all the "IF" and thinks about it.
No matter what. Let it be. Follow the flow.
"Shawn say follow the beat" lol..

Stay strong.

No comments: