Thursday, August 12, 2010

...::* Bless You *::...

Bless you.
I will here to bless you, Terence Ling Hong Wei. lol..


Sorry, I should had called you up.
Feeling so so so the bad. ><
We are so so so sorry for you. ><
The office will definitely give you a chance. ><


My phone attacked by viruses.
Whole memory card format but not sure whether is okay?

Exam started at 10 am yet we are still playing.
I am still enjoying my talks.
9.30 am. Oh no!!!!! I have not finish my lecture notes!!!
Teach me~~~ lol..last call but I have no idea on it.><
I have no interest into Economics.
I get into the hall, I have no feeling.
I sat and do. Do I know how to do?
I really do not know how should I answer you.
Should I know or not?
I trying to use add maths way.
In the end, I recall the glance I gave to my notes.
Wooot~ I re-do..
Shoot, shoot, & shoot.
Bing, Bing, & Bang.

Count, count and count.
Not enough 40/100%
35% only.. need 4 more..
If I able to tackle all 10% in Q1,
I'll be more confident..><
What is this!!!
I'm learning economics?
Nothing in my brain now.><

We enjoyed ourselves in FunOK Cafe.
Coming days we will be there to lepak for our another 6 months time.
Take yourself as home. lol..
This the time to enjoy.
Will never feel it again in coming 10 years.
><

Tired.. go sleep.. >< nite..

No comments: