Tuesday, August 17, 2010

...::* Yeeha *::...

Current mood: Average.
Current Song : Vanilla Twilight-Owl City.

Semester break started at 11.20 am on 16.08.10, Monday.
We headed to Leisure Mall for lunch and enjoyment.
Our babies have their gaming in arcade.
The mommy waited. >< We are starving la.. haha..

We enjoyed our lunch in Boston.
Seated in front of cinema. ><
Noob la.. 2.40 pm ticket.
Have to wait another hour.

We spreaded a part.
They have their guys talk, we have our walk walk..^^
I had never stand on that bridge and enjoy the view.
Looks like weirdo but doesn't matter.
You can enjoy the car under you,
the clouds come and go above you,
the eye sights on you.

Another to more days I will head to Genting.
Syok~ I'm going to play all the elements. ><
I might have my first walk with you, my dear. lol..
Morning walk. lolx.. So sweet~~ ><



No comments: