Friday, August 6, 2010

...::* Flirty *::...

Current weather : Raining very very very soon.
Current mood : Lower than normal.
Current area : Block A, UCSI.
Current need : Let me be alone.



Trying to absorb Economics for coming Thursday.
Nothing come into my mind.
In and out. Ending not reached.


I had been flirty in these days.
Non-stop flirting around.
IS SO THE BITCHY.
What's the point being bitchy?
No idea.
I'm in tense. I want to stop everything and enjoy life.
This will not be happen as earth turns and human grow.
Can the earth turn faster in future?
I wants to see my future.
What I am into?

When there is faith,
We will meet again.
When we are ment to meet,
We never afraid to be apart.

I have no worries about my coursework marks.
I'm just worried for my exams.
I have to score 20 out of 40 and I'm safe.
This is tough yet I have to do it.
No matter how and what,
I still have to take the challege.
Nothing easy in life. Everythings getting tough.
Life is not great as everyone taught.

What the CRAP I'm having now?
I am now with all the rubbish in my brain.
I want to study!!!!!!!!!!
STUBBORN!!!!!!
Born to be stubborn.
I know the outcome yet I still do it.
Why? Why should I be so the stubborn!!!

Afraid? Still doing it. Why?
STUBBORN.
Stop it. Economics please.
I'm stress. Please do not stress me and let the flow come.


Next challenge:
Genting's Solero in middle August.
Ghost Festival is here!!!
What will be the case that coming out from newspaper?

Siam dulu.. Econs..
><

No comments: