Tuesday, February 24, 2009

...::* Decorations *::...

I'm tired these days.
My eyes bag are black enough.

Is going to be end of February.
And today,
Is the day that we decorate our class.
Shouldn't be decorations in class.
Is just common things that should have be in each class.
The Class Timetable.
Is has been TWO MONTH!!!
The timetable may be changing from time to time too.

Reminds me the timetable we done last year.
Is hanging half way and never be done till the end of the year.
The Class duties were not changing too.
From last year have been the same people doing the duties.
This year's duty has no names on it.

I like my idea.^^
Is more likely to be a floating timetable.
Is cool!!! ^^


-More likely it has been stick on the wall?-
-Step, step, and step.-
-When will Form 5K have a gentleman?-

-Timetable prisoners(OKU wai hoong!!!)-


No comments: