Monday, February 9, 2009

...:::* Sunday *:::...

I didn't plan to back hometown.
Because of trying to get the papers,
I went back hometown.
Wishing and hoping that Tamil gets to pass the paper to DAR.
So that on the way return home I can go get it.
Sadly, Tamil didn't make it.
So I can't go to take.


I bring along papers to make the valentine's card.
I've make it and I manage to sell of two to my cousin bro^^.
Roses attract him too^^.
His sister seems to be funny when she get to know her bro brought the cards.
He said that maybe his bro like a girl.
Offering drinks to the girl but not to sister.
His sister is jealous? haha..

I asked my cousin sis that she don't like the girl?
She replied that the girl not that nice. LOL.. haha. -Cards made today-

I taken pictures of myself.
Is so scary!!!
Scary eye.
Is natural pictures.
None edited.
Not at all..
Fully nature light.



No comments: