Saturday, February 14, 2009

...:::* Happy Valentine Day *:::...

Time to show your love!!!
Not to your love one's only,
and also the one around you.^^


As for me,
I celebrated Valentine with my Dar.
It just few hours together.
Is enough that I get his love.
I LOVE YOU, DAR~

Your weakness will be accepted by me^^
You are my special loved one.
I went to school as usual and reach at 8 am.
What a valentine gift from sky?
JOKING*
A baby bird was brought up by Tamil and a Form 3 guy.
EXCITED*
SO CUTE!!!
It shivering. I guess is cold?
I went down with Tamil to look for it's parents.
-Birdie-

I showed to Mr. Toh and he ask us to keep it.
It would be sad for the bird to lost it's love one's?
I showed to Mr. Ananda too and he ask what I want to do with it.
No idea on what to do.
Later,
I suggested Tamil to put the bird in the swimming pool side.

I felt so damn happy!!!
Many of the birds fly to it!!!
We can even feel that the baby bird is happy too!!!
The other birds taught the small one how to fly?

After Biology class,
The bird is gone.
The feeling that you find your love one.^^
Is so sweet and HAPPY!!!

This the present from the sky!!! haha..
Appreciate it.


Dar came late today and he gets up late too.
He cooked mushroom soup for me.
and also sausage with some meat cooked by his mom?
I feel so bad that need his mom to cook.
Actually the food should be prepared by himself.
But and cause of something his mom asked him to get himself prepared to school.
THANKS AUNTY.

DAR ar!!!
Appreciate la~
haha..

Lovely Valentine I have?
He was excited when he saw gift on my table.
The bag was given by him last time and I used it to put the gift for him.
Is not a present that is expensive but I hope he like it?
Meaning of my gift will be "Sweet".
The colours are sweet too.
I like the colours.
Pink and peach colour.
Is likely to be calm, sweet, and peaceful colour.
I like it~ haha.
His valentine gift for me were foods and also a chocolate.

Time passed fast.
The time to return home.
While waiting for the car,
I chatted with Dar and it would be a sweet talk.

It has been the month that we mostly argued.
And today would be the day that we appreciate.
This the first Valentine that I celebrated.
Thanks Dar~

I love you DAR!!!
Love you forever!!!
Sweet~ haha..

-Gift made by me^^-

-Prepared a day before-

-Breakfast by Dar-

-Gift by me and him-

No comments: