Thursday, February 19, 2009

...::* DAR DAR *::...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAO BEI KIT~

Bao Bei Zai~
Sheng le kuai le..
Happy birthday~
Love yah~
Lolx..



Sorry that I didn't gets to get a cake for YOU~
At least I still have the present^^
Sorry dar~
I LOVE YOU!!! haha..

I brought a shirt for dar on the previous Tuesday.
What an unlucky day that rain falling as if the sky is falling.
A nice weather turned up with rain in minutes.

I walked with ban kok.
Not many shirt were nice to be choosen.
This the first time I buy shirt for a guy and also my boi boi.^^
Hope he likes it?
It is a pink shirt.
I shouldn't buy two shirt? haha..
Later went to buy wallet with ban kok.


Dar seems to be crazy and in the hyper mood today.
Zz..

Yes!!!~~~
Getting out this Saturday!!!!!
Desa!!!
Joking~
MV!!!!!!

I need $$!!! zz.. haha

No comments: