Thursday, February 26, 2009

...::* At last another Friday coming *:...

This was the week that hate by most of us.
Demerit system.
I don't think there will be Merit going on?
Small matter just lead everyone to get demerit.
Such a fc*king and useless school.

***THE TEACHERS AREN'T DOING WHAT SHOULD BE DONE.


Not using their authority in the right ways.
Just leave the school when YOU!! "TEACHERS" can't tolerate with the student.
This is the OUR GENERATION!!!
Not your generation!!!
IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

Mom use to ask us to listen to TEACHERS INSTRUCTIONS.
We shouldn't listen to SSM teachers?
95% ARE NOT QUALIFIED TEACHERS.
Even those teachers that see us grow up influenced by the " NOT QUALIFIED TEACHERS".
Their point of view will be WE ARE STUDENTS THAT BREAK RULES.


Today, we had finished our timetable.
The worst timetable would be Form 4 timetable.
Feeling proud with what we could finish this year. LOL.

I have bruises.
My skins are sensitive especially legs.
A little knock will causes blue black to be turned up.
I climbed up on the table to hang up the timetable.
Is just a soft hit causes me to have few bruises.

My leggy~

I'm not having any diseases!!!
^^
Used not to finish high school fast.
But this stupid school making me feeling to leave school as fast as possible.
Maybe is another hint that asking us to finish school fast?
Because is going to be BANKRUPT. LOL..
gila jor..

No comments: