Monday, February 16, 2009

...:::* Topicless *:::...

I have been too tired lately?
This afternoon I've slept for 2 hours ++.
I came home and went to bed straight away.
Without baths.
I know I'm dirty and smelly too. Lol.
I just can't stand on and fell asleep.
Is so damn hot in my room this days.
I wakes up with sweat.


Yesterday night,
I was bored and I have nothing to be done.
I opened up my box full of my things.
Containing my youngster stuff and also many rubbish.
Mostly the things were kept long ago too.^^
Childhood memories.

-Watch by dad in Junior 5-

-Turtle drawn by Jie when still in kindergarten-

-My pokemon toy and stitch keychain-
-Toothbrush by dad from ???-

-Present from Shi Sian in Junior 3-
-Mostly being asst. monitor in Junior-
-By dad from ???, I still have no idea to take the money out.-
-By admire while in Junior 2-
-My Hp box!!! seens Form 1-
-Marbles kept seens not schooling and a rubber ball kept from Junior-

-Brought at Cameron when following school trip in Junior 5-


Kind of lame post.
Is a memory for me.
Oh yah~
I found a love letter given from a form 2 guy when I was in form 1.
Lol.
Why keep?
To entertain myself I guess?
Is funny at times reading it.
It doesn't telling the facts. haha..

What to buy for birthdays!!!
I wanted to go out so much.
I wanted to get a gift before his birthday!!!
Ideas to make a gift?
@@

No comments: