Saturday, February 21, 2009

...:::* 22 Feb 09, Mid Valley *:::...

This another memorable date in MV.
I love you, dar~
haha..

Me and dar went to buy ticket for our movies at 2pm.
Valkyrie by Tom Cruise.

-Our ticket-
Such a long queue we have.
10 tickets were brought that cost us RM110.

After buying tickets we went for burger.
Later we went for shop for awhile.
There is a pet shop!!!
The puppies are so cute!!!
And Iguana!!!
Iguana o.0~
I'll try to have one in future.^^

It was already 2pm and we were late to cinema.
During the show, Tracy and Tamil lost in toilet.
There went wrong ways to return. Lolx.

When show finished, we seperated to walk.
Me with dar and MeiTheng went to shop for cake.
Instead, we brought ice-cream for them as cake.

Me and Dar went have our walk.
Feeling lost in there.
We meet up with them in the bowling place.
They almost finish their game so we went to food court.

Planning ways to go home.
This the first time I went home with dar!!!
By taxi!!!
First time taking taxi without mom or dad. Lol.
We have our goodbye kiss before entering my taman.
The taxi cost us RM22.

-Dar wear the shirt that I brought for him-

Today dad went for a meeting opposite house.
About having 24 hours guard here.
Few houses were robbed and..
Is so scary when I hear this..
Mom says that a dead body was dumped at those shop that half built there.
The shops were dumped too.
The dead body was left for many days and month.
This the information I gets from mom.
I started to afraid of this things.








No comments: