Friday, February 27, 2009

...::* Innocent *::...

Wanted to leave school as soon as possible.
Staying in this school with "BRAINLESS" teachers may die soon.

They aren't using their brains.
They are using their "KIDNEYS TO THINK" (kavi phrase).
Please la~
We are using brains why not "YOU", "TEACHERS of SSM".

Innocent student with innocent demerit.
Being an innocent student will gets 10 marks DEMERIT!!!
WTH right?
The school will soon be closed down cause by the TEACHERS.

For speaking too soft will demerit 3 or 2 marks too.
An accident demerit for 10 marks.
Late to school demerit.
DAMN LAME?
I will never suggest you to come to this school.


Why should I stay when this school sounds "so damn gao useless school"?
I study here is cause of Friendship for 10 years.
And I have been here seen Junior 1.
I enjoyed the days in school for my previous years.
And this the year that I hated the most.

Among the teachers,
I admire Mr. Ananda, Mr. Toh kah? lol.
Who else to be admire?
Not much le..
Teachers now not using the right way to correct us.
They aren't telling with a better way.
But with their KIDNEY'S WAY!!!


Demerit book for Form 5 Kasih had lost.
All 13 students will have to be DEMERIT for 10 marks.
For Monitor will have double. maybe.

No comments: