Friday, February 20, 2009

...:::* Targets *:::...

I will be the next soon?
I mean Dar~
I do admit that he isn't the right guy.
Not in the way of his love but,
The way he use to be in his attitude.

Attitude that has been following him seen Form 1.
Attitude that used being with his friend.
Attitude that causes discipline.
Attitude that dislikes by others.
Attitude that I am standing.


***One's can't change One's mind without their effort.***

Expelling started today.
The "one" that used to call people Trash.
Staring towards showing hints to be the next target.
Complaining that shirts isn't tucked in.
Name tag not putted on.
Using bad words.
Not respecting.


*If you were really a good friend please advice them*

The words from her mouth.
The eyes glanced towards me.
The words playing in my mind.


Doesn't want you to be the next.
Don't wish to lost you soon.
Not willing to roll the tears down.
Dislike the time that say goodbye.
I miss you as much as you do.
I love you forever and ever.
Wanted you to be mine.
I need you, Dar.


*****
I never regret to being with you.
Is just disappointed with the attitude you have.
I really don't wish to lost you.

Love You Forever,
Alex Yee.

No comments: