Monday, February 9, 2009

...:::* Holiday = My bad day *:::...

Dad isn't working.
A call came in and mom answered.
It said that my cousin's grandma into wad.

Dad said that bring us to KLCC to have a walk but a call asked dad to play golf.
And dad say we can't go to KLCC.
Mom asked us who wanted to back hometown to visit cousin grandma.
I don't wanted to go but I wanted to take the papers.
And once again, I followed again.
I get to have the paper but I have no wire.
So sad.
What I can do is just cut the papers.


While returning to grandma house.
I saw an accident!!!!!
Van VS Motor.
GOSH DAMN IT!!!
The dead body isn't taken away yet!!!
His body is like a "K" shaped crumbled together.
Y-U-C-K-S!!!
I didn't notice till my car passed by the van.
The dead body is just by the side!!!
Not covered with papers too!!!
WTH la.. Zz...

The driver's leg in the van is stuck inside the van.
The people there help him out.
Pulling, sawing, and Pooking too!!!
I taught that we shouldn't simply touch them accept the ambulance people?
There maybe fractured or broken bones in the body that we may not know?
What if they pulled and his bones is broken inside?
KANTOI!!!
haha.. They kill the driver!!!
Zz.. crazy.


PMS now..
Go sleep...
Zz...

No comments: