Friday, February 13, 2009

...:::* Happy Birthday Kavi *:::...

Let's wish Kavi a very Happy Birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAVI!!!



I'm so damn tired after this week.
Day by days making roses and cards.
Worrying this and that.
Frustrated most of the time.
Count, count, and count.
Make, make, and make.

Rushing here and there.
Thanks to Tamil too.
He helped us a lot too~


Thank you Tamil~


Preparations for Valentine makes me busy.
I left my homework undone.
I left my dar too?
I didn't cared about him?
I had changed?
I'm not a good gf?

Mostly my friends know Dar had been moody and with his anger the whole day.
Is caused by "ME".
Yah~
ME!!!!!!!!!!(f*uk)
I'm not in the mood too.

As for this week,
I am busy with my valentine roses to be sold.
Order had been made.
I have to fulfill customers.
But I guess I done the mistake?
@@
I'm tired for everything.

Kay~
The point is...
I didn't care my Dar.
I didn't talk to him.
I didn't care for him.
I didn't play with him.
I didn't accompany him.
I left him alone.
I never put him in FIRST.

AND

I sucks!!!

I do admit that I care for friends at times.
But then,
Friends and special one is also treated in different ways.
He is always different!!!!!!!!

Suan la.. Zz..
No mood la..Zz..
Just struck me with lightnings.
Zz..




Happy Valentine Day~

No comments: