Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...:::* My Baby *:::...

Yah~
I had a BABY!!!
Is a BIG BABY you know!!!


MY BABY IS MAKING TEMPERED to me.
Telling that he is hungry.
Blaming me not waking him.
Jealous for everything.
BABY~~~
Merajuk***

Lol..
The baby i refer to is my Dar.

I found that I'm taking care of a baby.
Zz.. My dar is more likely to be like a big baby.
He is really a baby attitude.
Patients needed to take care a baby.
Same to taking care of my Dar.
Lol..

I was told that FIRST will be like that.
YES!
I'm his first girl and He is my second.
I don't treat him as worst as my ex.
I'm treating him better to better.

Dar doesn't allows me to sms others.
I do follow what he wants.
But today morning at 7am,
I get a msg from a number that not known by me and written..

Hi, KaLing.

I'm surely you, yourself will concern with who is it.
I replied and gets to know is one of my friend.
I has been ignoring everyone's msg seen last year.
I've became a bad friend to others.^^

When I saw Dar, I forgets everything.
What I wanted to tell him I will forgets too.
Till break time, he started his jealousy.

Lunch time came,
Everything were back to normal^^
I love you dar~~~
talalalalalala..
haha..

No comments: