Thursday, September 30, 2010

...::* Tasks *::...

I feel bad.

I failed in a task given by Ken.

I lost his earing. So sorry for it.

I had reminded myself to take it.

This the first responsible given to me.

I must take care of it but I failed. ><

FAILURE...





From now on, I will make myself a new task.

Listen to what Ken says.. lol..

He won't make me to the dead road. haha..

I had not been listening and what he says always to be right.



No need to re-evaluate, I did not listen and I pay extra RM30 for re-evaluate.

Results come to be same and no changes.



The shop is not open and can see from here.."keras kepala" Let me go!!!

Ended up walked to the shop and is close. @@



Lobak Gou not nice. I called and is tasteless. Yucks..



Throughout these few examples, I should listen to what people says.

haha.. This the first task in my life to change myself? haha..

Should try to give a success to it. keke..



Tomorrow will be the day.

Economics!!! Result is here.

Our hardwork had successed for Algebra & Trigonometry!!!

Congratz June & Ken!!! big success I got.



Next target!!! Quantitative Method.. Trying my very best.. hehe..

No comments: