Monday, September 6, 2010

...::* Luck *::...

I should think positive!!!
POSITIVE!!!!!

I read my horoscope in some sites.
Is 90% truth about me. :)
Part of it says:
I'll think negative and the negative thinking will come true.
Wow~ should think more positive.
Less negative. hehe..


I had been attacked by UNLUCKY for previous week.
So the sad. I'm SO WEAK!!!
I have no place and no where to release my problems.
So sad you know? hehe..

Lucks coming from this week.
I have to stay as strong as possible.
Although I'm internally weak. hohoho..
I want to depend on someone. May I? hehe..
Please YONG KA LING!!!
Wake up!!! Stop your fantasy world. hehe..


Top 5 horoscope that gives happiness after marriage:
Fishy is the second!!!

Male fishy : Cares for the wife. No matter what happen, the wife will be the first in his mine. Being his wife, will get the feeling of "princess".

Female fishy : Willing to sacrife everything without any condition. Is all mens wishes to have them.

hohoho.. so true.. haha..
I had let go a fishy. I had not appreciate the fishy appeared in my life.
I had set the fishy go and I'm going to sacrifice myself for others?
I'm born to give services and cares?
I should not get the care and secure from others.
I'm here give loves.. hehe..

Fishy also likes to act like a spoiled child. (true)
Fishy have all kinds of funny and fancy faces. (true)
Fishy gets peoples happiness easily. (yes gua?)

Is 90% true.
Same goes to my dear.
wahahahaha.. Get to know your personality^^

Should had learnt this. haha.. :P
Lucks coming!!!
I must do my best in everything.
Think positive!!! Get positive!!!


Love Ling.
MuaxxX.. Lub yah..

No comments: