Friday, September 24, 2010

...::* Stress *::...

I stressed up myself and I went on being alone in a place.
I tried to calm myself and I failed.
I bursted. Wakakakaka.

The exams would be good?
I have no idea with it.
I just don't like economics.
I should challenge myself into Accounting?
hmmmmmm... ACCA sounds professional. @@ haha..


Currently I would like to announce that I'm in a NEW LIFE.
Yes!!! I'm not independent.
I'M IN MY THIRD RELATIONSHIP!!!
Who's the unlucky guy??? hehe..
I sounds so bitchy with the "third relationship" @@

I'm a play girl that had changes 2 boyfriend in 5-6 years time.
I'm not independent enough. I'm depending on others.
I just cannot bring myself up to be independent. huhuhu..
Doesn't matter. I will still be loved. :)


UNLUCKY YOU, YAP KEN NIE!!!!!!! :P

A month had passed.
Time to start our fight and flight to another semester!!!
I had got a hectic life in this semester.

Intro to business- not interest (struggle)
Quantitative - cant understand (struggle)
Computing - need memorise (struggle lagi)
Writting - needs creativity (again struggle)
Account - format ( struggle)

Whole semester need memorising more than working.
I'm dying......
Memory low.. SO LOW!!!

No comments: