Monday, September 13, 2010

...::* What i want *::...

Opportunity cost!!! haha..
To gain him, have to sacrifice on helping people.
Or else everything will come to be same as in pass.
Why should fishy go this way?
Is it a good or a bad attitude?

Sacrificing always come first before all.
Main sacrifice done will be myself and my time.
I always wanted to sleep early nowadays.
Sadly, most of the time i ended getting to bed after 12am.
Either assignment, homeworks, accompany others, or solve others problem.
I'm not used to reject helping people.
I reject myself.

My ex, always rejected by me.
I spent more time with friends more than him.
I know in future, no matter what and how,
I still be the same.
Helping others will be much more important than my time.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT AM I BLOGGING!!!

I'm in exam pressures. ><
I guess. ><
Have to consume less sugar.
MUST STAND and HOLD ON.
LESS SUGAR!!!

No comments: