Tuesday, September 21, 2010

...::* Random *::...

Economics will be here.
I'm worried. Very worried.
I'm stressing, pressuring and tensioning mood.
I'm not happy. I wants to be pampered.
I have no ways of expressing.
I'm so so so tired of it.
I want to cry. I want to express...

I have no class on Tuesday but I lied and stayed in college.
I planned to study. I'm such a failure.
Already weeks I studied and stressed on Economics.
Nothing come to me. Economics just doesn't come with me.
The more I study, the more I forget.
Today I manage to eat up Lecture 6 only.
I will forget about it in coming days.
I'm so dissapointed with myself.
Why am not working on it.
I'm getting lazy.

I come to a place where I can be alone.
High up looking at peoples and mother nature.
Dear sunny, you came and shined on me.
You pushed me away from the nice place.


I want to have sugary food or junks.
I'm having toothache.
I can't have too much and I must reduce.
I'm stress.. Very stressing..
I must make myself pass. I have to.. I have no other ways.


I had been to Singapore, Johor and Melaka past weekend.
I saw this in a paper. I thought POKAI is a chinese word?

No comments: