Saturday, September 4, 2010

...::* Back *::...

Emotional imbalance visits me when I lack of sugar?
Mooncake festival coming!!! Plenty of mooncakes and is sweet!!
I had consumed too much yesterday night.
Almost a whole mooncake.
I guess it had help me to balance back my emotion?
Thanks mooncakes.^^ (toothache-ing) haha..
Nice~ From the SIX HAPPINESS. Thank you.
You do contain happiness in your mooncakes. haha..


I had accepted everything that had passed?
but my heart is not totally cured. (i guess)
Nevermind. Time will be the medicine.
Meanwhile, is time to fight.
Although I have no feeling of fighting.
GTF- GOT TO FIGHT!!!
WAKE UP!!! IS TIME TO FIGHT!!!
PROMISE...
8x2=16
16 days time.
I'm the winner!!! You will be mine!!!
YOU ARE TAKEN!!!

MuaxxxxX!!!
Love my life. (although hate comes mostly..hohoho..)

No comments: