Friday, September 17, 2010

...::* Worries *::...

Is time to worry.
Time fior Economics.
I must not fail this time.
I had wasted RM230.

What I had read week ago had totally forgotten.
What to do???
Re-read and re-memorise from A-Z.
This exam will be much more difficult for me.
As it will be more to theory than calculations.
I should had work hard for the othe 3 marks to pass.
Is just 3 more marks!!!

Have to work hard for coming Thursday.
Struggle myself to death.
Please push me to study!!!
Push me!!! I'm slacking.
I'm still enjoying and loitering around.
My mood is not here.

Ken Nie Nie~~~
You must not fail too.
My hard work for you, i don't want to have dissapointment.
Economics should be nothing to you.
As you can memorise the theory.
Good Luck.

June June~~~
You are not appearing for 2 weeks.
Monday will be the big day.
Where have you been.
We are worry for you to the max.
I'm sorry that failed to help you out on Sat & Sun.
I feel bad. I don't wanna leave. Sorry.
Good Luck to you too!!

Aaron~~~
Sorry that I can't help at all.
Hope you able to pass and score.
Everything will be fine!!!
Good Lucky to you three!!! hehe..

Lastly,
Good luck to my little KAMBING!!!!!
Please!!!!!!!! Please pass me. hehe.. :)

No comments: