Monday, October 4, 2010

...::* Habits *::...

Supplementary paper aka kind of July paper in my college.
I get marginal fail in my Economics and I'm into supplementary paper.
It took my 1 month away. What a waste.
Semester 2 come to be an lazy semester for me.
Ever since the first day, I had not been staying and studying.
I loiter all round Cheras area.

Eat, play, talk and love.
These all we done throughout a month.
What a waste? Yea~ IS SO THE WASTE!!!
I must stop!!! Time for studies!!!

Stop making it a habit and starts to get lazy and stops all work.
I must not let myself into another supplementary.
Is so expensive.

I must stop myself getting around.
Must stay and study.
Test passed and I treat it as nothing?
Why am I with the habit!!!
I have to brush myself up..
Please!!! Brush!!! Brush!!! Brush!!! haha..

MidTerm will be starting this Saturday and I am still enjoying my time.
Have to change. A must.

No comments: