Wednesday, September 1, 2010

...::* Hate September *::...

Arrival of you had not shown any good thing.
Too many unwanted things had happened.
I don't want to accept.
I don't want!!! OKAY?
Can I please don't accept it?
Please leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!


I had been desperately for it.
Why should it come to the way that I never wished?
Stubborn baby..

I smiled and laughed when I saw it.
It just doesn't suits my mood.
I'm worried. Not for myself but something else.
Fortunately, everything will be fine/ already fine?

Instead..
I have to give thanks to God for the settlement.
Thanks God for being with me all this while.
All the while you had been blessing.
Thanks God.
Thank you. I really appreciate you deeply from my heart.
Thank you, God.

Home everything to be fine.
Let all of us go through every of these difficult time.
Bless us once again. Please God.
Bless for Yap Ken Nie, economics, algebra & trigonometry in sup, and his everything.
Bless for Terence Ling Hong Wei, gets the approval of sitting sup paper.
Bless for Aaron Chin Lik Fung, your accounts, PTPTN and your everything too.
Bless for Looi Chai June, algebra & trigonometry.
Bless for Chan Wai Hoong, account and Physics.
Last but not least... Bless for myself.
Pass my Economics in coming sup paper..


I'm totally not in the mood now.
Time to worried for myself.
Everything had been settled.
Is time for myself.

Emotional Imbalance again...

No comments: