Saturday, May 29, 2010



I'm a girl.Lol.. Is obvious la..
I am actually care about my beauty too..
There isn't a girl that do not care bout their beauty. LOL..
Those who say they don't care means they are a liar? ^^
I'm using too much onto face.

A daily usage of cleanser,
A moisturizer for every night,
A blackhead remover for twice a week,
A mask per week.

Is kinda costly to use many mask.
The current mask I tried on from Garnier.
Is it useful?
I don't know but the feeling will shock you for the first time.
You will feel the burning. It might be the zinc.
Should try the feeling. lol..-cleanser-
-Blackhead remover-
-Moisturizer-
-The burning mask. lol-

At last!!!
I found you!!! The hair clips that I hunting for.
At last I found it in Anggerik's night market.
Every night market and shops I went to does not have it any more.
I brought back the same color.
Black & yellow, which had lost and broke in camp.
Hunted so long for the same size, same style and same color.
-5 for RM2, found you!! haha-

No comments: