Sunday, May 23, 2010

...::* Me Me *::...

Well, my life forever in Cheras area.
For the moment and in future,
Any upcoming event that needed gifts will be done by DarDar.^^
Sorry friends.

Everyone do afraid of losing their beloved ones.. hohoho..
I had once lost(kie, i'm getting confuse with lost n lose) my trust for HIM. haha..
Is just in days time. I guess.

My love had been stolen once and broke into the smallest pieces.
I do think and still thinking.
WHAT IF HE CHEATS MY LITTLE HEART ALSO?
Nah~ stop thinking. Think when it really comes. ><
Dar brought me shirt?
Hmm... I had once brought something looks like this but is not shorts type.
Sadly, my height unable me to dress into it. TT I'm not suitable in this style?
Looks weird for me due to my height. ><
What do I look like? Kid? haha..
-Not suit me??-


Dar, I hurt you most and I still the one who love you most? haha..
How much I love you?
No No.. I can't answer this question because love = uncountable nouns.
T-hee... muaxx..
-674 on 230510-
-I don't know where's my leg.-

No comments: