Wednesday, May 12, 2010

...::* EMBARASSING *::...

LOL...
Today is Wednesday!!!
I'm off on Wednesday.
Guess what.

The first time I get embaressed in college.
Announcement will not be annoucing by teachers or lecturers anymore.
Announcement will be announce through emails or some poster on notice board.
OMG la.. So an email i received.


I was confused with the poster.
Whether all May 2010 intakes include Foundation's student or only the degree students.
Is obvious that highlighted words are COMPULSORY FOR MAY INTAKE.

SO SO SO SORRY to... Later people laugh at you guys no good. lol..
I did not know about it. haha..
I asked someone what does the email mean too.
He told me to attend it.
That is why.. SORRY~~ ==

We went into the hall,
Sitted most behind and jumped to middle seats.
We were ask to fill up the front seats and we went for the first row.
ESH!!!
After 30 minutes, we asked "Foundation students need this?"

She did not answer instead she face to everyone and asked..

"Is there foundation students here?"
No response.
We return everything and walk off in front of so many students.

The indian boy behind told us to seat and won't be that embarassing.
Instead of doing so, we went off.. lol..
I walked alone from the college to the end of the night market.
Then, reverse for another half of the night market and get into car at 7.33 pm.
I walked for an hour.

I tried to hunt for my hair clips.
The style of the clip that I hunting for facing extinction?
I could not get it anymore.
I'm bored going school with with Mickey & black Mickey.
Miss you clips!!!
I lost one in camp and broke one in camp on the last night.

-Clip that I hunting for-





No comments: