Tuesday, June 1, 2010

...::* Happy Birthday Mr.Toh *::...



He is old!!! LOL...
I should had get a cake from Secret yesterday.
Instead of that, I went for sleep when Toh came.
I woke up after he leave. lol..


I'm tired.
Not tired of studies but playing.
The Dentyne promoting in UCSI and we joined by clicking LIKE.
A box of it will be given and also sticker for us.
What the things that happening!!!
I get crazy with stickers!
I get 3 pieces of it so I stick on friend.
Chasing and sticking. OMG la..
I'm in college?? lol..

-Sticker attack by me.^^-



I'm depressed once I think of coming year.
Mid term is here. Soon to be final and a semester will end.
New semester coming and ending, then the last.
I will have to go for degree course and I still not sure with my direction.
What really needed by me?
Can I really do it?
I'm into art field?
Is this the right path?


I don't mind study but once about future, I don't like it.
I have to think about the right degree course.
Accounting?
Financing?
Marketing?
These aren't my interest?

KALING!!! Wake up!!!
Stop your brain to work negatively!!!
You choosen!!! So, just do it.. ><

I NEED YOU IN SUDDEN.
YOU, WHAT I WANT THE MOST.





Get healthy, get married & get rich.
Then, stay home or shops as I want.
(No brain nerves to be struggle)
LOL.. stop dreaming.

No comments: