Wednesday, May 5, 2010

...::* College life begins, Classes not started yet *::...



On the 3rd, i attended my first class.
So called Office Application. some kind of computer stuff.
Input, Output and so on.
I'm not really interested in computer. I guess?
When classes begin, I'll have to survive with COMPUTER for 3 hours. sienz?

13 subjects to be done within 3 semester.
Can I cope with it? No idea. I'll try my best into it.
I meet new friends. Nope. Should be friend*.
A girl named Ivy where we meet in our second class at night.
She is kind of a nice girl. Hope to help each other as much as possible.^^ haha..

One week 4 days to college.
Not bad I think? I can rest every 2 days of college-ing.

Look. This is cute. KAWAII~ lol..
Hmm.. I'm really fat.
No. I'm really chubby but this will last me around 1 to 2 more months.
It will be not as chubby as now I'm in.^^

No comments: