Thursday, May 20, 2010

...::* Happy Belated Teacher's Day *::...





Teacher's Day fall on Sunday for this year.
I passed over a gift to Hot Toh.. lol..
Happy Teacher's Day.



Wednesday, went for assignment discussion and later MeiTheng joined for the gym.
LOL... Is totally FULL... Unable to enjoy.
Sorry MeiTheng.
Sorry WaiHoong. FFK you.. ^^
Later meet up with dar also and three of us enjoy a movie.



I'm tired now.. lol..
I joined for Peer Assisted Study Session, (PASS).
I don't need a pass. I NEED DISTINCTION. haha..
This the reason I am going for it.
Guess what? The class held by a student that excel in the subject.
The 1 hour 30 min classes started and ended up with TWO STUDENTS ONLY.
Should be THREE. Include Eric, the one who taught us. (not Erica's dad)^^.

It should be helpful? Is more likely to be a FOC and 1 on 1 tuition.^^
Test 1 for algebra coming pretty soon. I guess so.
LOL..
I need dar around for my food.^^
Extremely slow when I eat with college mates.
Unable to finish what I ordered.
Hohoho.. Waster..
Thanks KenNie for today.. ^^ haha..

No comments: