Monday, May 10, 2010

...:* Ling *::...





I got tummy!!!
Usually a singlet shirt will be nice when returning to hometown.
As it would be very hot and sweats.
Last Sunday, i chosen one that is kinda tight.
It shows my tummy out..
Yucks la.. UGLY!!! UGLY!!!
BIG TUMMY!!!

See it.. lol...


Sit up not working?
Metabolism getting lower...


I'm always ugly.
Real me are much more ugly than me in the images.

I had class every 8 am.
I have to wake up at 6.45am.
Wandering what time for those who need do Opera show. lol..
My Monday class officially end at 8pm.
So, their faces will be layered with petroleum or something for 12 hours++?

I'll protect my face!!! lol..


I went Boston for lunch.
I had the idea for Mr. Hotdog in coming belated teachers' day. ^^
Hunting for material!!!
Hope to be done in week of time^^.
Show you guys next time^^

No comments: