Saturday, May 15, 2010

...::* Smile *::...








There is no human that doesn't flirt. lol..
I saw him flirting that I had ever seen.
I admit that I flirt but there is still a limit.
Whatever.
I know whatever I says I'll be the one who to be blamed.
No one will belief on what the crapping things it is.
Fu*king Ling. You su*ks Ling..
Crappy..

So what? I'm not feeling easy with what you had done.
I'm here to express.. Whatever it is i'll try not to care.
Will I do so? Zz..
Ling, YOU PRETTY SUCKS!!! You better go lifeless!!!

Roar...................
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala.........................
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................

Always with the smile....okay? :-)


Be truth, I'm careless..
In the lecture room,
I can "TERSEPIT" my finger into the place where the table hidden.

What now? I accidentally hit my lui lui's tooth.
My tumb get's it..

Sorry to all my fingers.

No comments: