Thursday, May 6, 2010

...::* First lesson *::...

Dig dug-ing places for my study stuff.
My place where I use to get my knowledge had conquered by my younger sister.
Currently in an oven that left out for years. lol..
I'm just describing my so call STORE ROOM.

Class started at 9.30 but Ken Nie took me at 8.
We reach the college doing nothing at the entrance.
Today was the first time I gets to finish up Suduko.
Is fun and challenging and not as I taught that difficult.

I attended for Algebra & Trigonometry class today.
The first class just passed in just minutes of time.
Not bad.^^

It has been long years not spending time talking to Ken Nie.
Well, we will have to time to talk from morning till afternoon.
Hopes not getting bored seeing me every college hours and end of college hours.
Lol.. How I wish the one will be HIM.^^ hohoho.. Dreaming***

Yesterday night, I went to bed at 10.45 pm.
I saw my elder sister's shadow.
Making me feeling that she is preparing for work.
Guess what.
Is just 11.45 pm. What is it??? The sun isn't up yet and I just taken hour of nap?
Desperately waiting for the sky to get bright. : )
Lucky Ivy message me or else I would had waited for the sky to bright for 7 hours.

No comments: