Thursday, May 13, 2010

...::* LOL *::...

Today we had Algebra & Trigo class.
This the largest class?
What a joke. lol..
I sit with my friend, Ivy and a unknown by right.

Not bad what.. My maths hasn't rotten yet.^^
I manage to do but just slow.
I was doing and I found that the unknown beside me do not know how to do.
Can felt that he is looking at my answer but I ignore.

After lesson, Ivy and I talked about it.
She told me that when she turned to me,
The unknown besides me quickly turned down and act as if he is doing. LOL..
Is cute!!! Junior's style brought into college life too. haha..

Is bad to laugh at people but...
If we try to speak out to help them,
They might be like " I don't need your help. "
When we aren't helping,
They will think "LC le.. know also don't teach."

Anyhow, I enjoyed the most in Algebra class for the moment.
I guess I need help when Trigo chapter starts.
As in add math's trigo, I'm facing problems.
I'll get PASS for help?

Currently taking :
Economics,
Films & Arts
Algebra & Trigo
Malaysian Study
Office Applications

Bless me~ lol..

No comments: