Thursday, July 31, 2008

LovE YoU~

He said that he will give "HOI DAI YE" on Wednesday.
But his not in his mood on Tuesday night, so i can't get it.
He then say I'll get on Thursday but he didn't get to buy o.0~
So.. can't get to drink it lur..
Too Sad.. If not, it would be sweet~
haha..

He then went out to buy things.
To make Erica's present and also something for me^^
Is as a sorry gift o.0~

-Xin Gan Sha Lao handmake for me de..-
-Sha Lao baby pictures-
-Paper inside the handmade present o.0-
Love it o.0~~~
And he even cooked breakfast for me today.
An egg,
A sausage,
And two ham.
Healthy breakfast. Is kinda oily.
haha..aniway,
It is his "AI XIN ZAO CHAN"
I Love You~~~
Is comfortable to be with you.each
Although "SOMETIMES" argue and emo,
It is just "few" minutes?
Not hours or days.
En..
I'm appreciating you as you did to me^^
I Love You.
Never give up dy!!!
Go!
Go!!
Go!!!

LinG love You~

No comments: