Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Forget* Forgive* Accept*

When you are really love someone,
You will really willing to sacrifice for him/her.
Cares for he/she.
Worry about he/she.
Thinking about he/she.
3 years love.
It is not comparable with a NEW love.


I really want to love HIM deeply as my before BF.
I am really doing MY BEST to love HIM.
I needs to say sorry for HIM..

I'm sorry.
I 'm sorry for loving HIM and there is still some space for my EX.
Love someone and having someone else in my mind is really wrong.
I really want to forget about my EX.
Many problems and moments that is memorable with me.
I can't forget it at once.
It is difficult for me to forget a 3 years LOVE.
Different problems that we had faced.
Sweet and Bitter.
It is all now to a MEMORY of MY LOVE.
As I have been hurt many times.
Is difficult for me to TRUST and ACCEPT.
But,
I am doing my best for YOU.
I will trust you as you are accepted.
Hope that there won't be another HURT for me..
All the hurts and sweet life of the pass is gone.
New Love is started.
I still have to breathe,
stays and live.


Time is needed.
To change,
To forget,
and to accept.


I will love you deeply.
I will appreciate you
And all you have done.
Thank You for Loving me.

No comments: