Saturday, July 12, 2008

Worst Sports Day in SSM.


Is sports today.


Venue: Sekolah Sri Murni's field
Date: 12 July 2008
Time: 9 am

You can count how many parents are there.
Is nt even over 50 of them. ( i guess) haha..
Once i reach the school,
I only see few of the students and teachers.
Is just like normal Saturday's school.
No people.
When the Junior and SOME senior go for their marching,
I sit together with some of my friends. Chit Chat.
Ohya~ Suzanne was here.
She wanna have surprise to Erica, Yiru and others.
Too bad. They buzy for their MEGA SALES at Sg. Wang??
I received my 1st prize for my cross country event..
malu betul.. number 5 pulak..
wait..wait.. and wait..
at last, senior's turn.
Senior boys started.
Yoges, Alex, Halim and Aun Chik.
I din cheer there. I sit some where far.
BiiiiiiiiT~(started)
I only see yoges and aun chik running. i was blur.
Taught he fell down. Kinda worry geh~(:p)
I get off my sit and go see..
He is not ready that's why caused yoges and aun chik to run again.
Pity Yoges and Aun Chik to run double time.
Good run YOGES!!!haha..

SENIORS BOYS & GIRLS RESULT
1st- Yoges, Me
2nd- AunChik, Mei Zhen
3rd- Halim, Azza
4th- Alex, Jenny
lol?haha..

This prizes is much more to be like kindergarten's prize..
haha.. Is really funny?? haha..


my prize..ade lagi la..

This year's sports is the worst ever..
Even i go,
I really don't know which house had win.
No idea@@ haha..
funny~
It finished in an hour..
9-10 for senior event.
dragging time with some telematch for junior.

Call mom fecth us home..
Wait and chat wit HIM lor..
Special? duno.. maybe..haha.. blek~~~
Mom with us go visit worker's wife..
Her daughter is DAMN LENG LUI!!!
eye big o.0~~
cute ar!!! hehe^^

Flat's view

Fishball ar~~~ yum~ haha..



lol?? haha.. farni ma?????
haha..

No comments: