Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm WANTED again..

I'm wanted again.
I'm in a relation again.
I'm having a special boy.
I must love him more then my EX.


After lunch,
He is busy with his Zombie house.
He walked with me awhile.
I was thinking to tell him that i accept him
but there is interruption so i din get to tell.
He ask what I wanted to say and i answer nothing.

Later he went to change his shirt.
I follow after him.
All the way I'm thinking to tell him or not.
He came to my class and i told him.
He is so happy that he was accepted.

After school,
Sitting by the gate.
He it beside.
Most of the time he smile by himself
He holds my hand and his really happy..
@@..

Erica's dad was late.
He go home first..
He whisper to me and a kiss was given^^
I don't know whats the feeling but is kinda funny.



Have i started?
Do i love him?
The feeling is weird.
Is not as special as my ex?
I need time to forget and accept..
I'm so sorry..
I will still trying my best to forget..
I will give you my love as much as I could.
I will try to change myself not to do things that make you sad.
I WILL WORK HARD TO CHANGE..

Time is needed for me..
I LOVE ME..

No comments: