Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day to decide again, A day full of emo...

Have been thinking for many time..
Did not take any decision also..
Today's after break,
I have decide to talk to my ex..
He treat me as his girlfiriend again.
Taught of telling him when i having class.
But just the time.. Bell rang and time for lunch..
Not the time again.
Get to canteen, i called my ex once.
He ask me to call back later.
Later, I went to class with HIM..
He knows that i'm thinking something..
He wants me to tell him.
I did tell him. He also moody le..
Later outside toilet i called my EX.
Again interuption happen..
so i say tonight call back lur..
After awhile, 2pm+ ,
i called again.
I said dy....... he was like..
ok le.. byebye..
Having him is like having nothing.
Tears rolling down again...
I sms-ed my korkor to company me^^
Later HIM sms-ed and ask were am i..
First i did not tell but later i ask him to pass by my class.
His face look so tired.
Asked were he went. He say searching for me...
He go to the field and run duno were to find la..
haha.. He came to my class and he looks so worry.
I'm fine and ok la.. Nothing much to cry for de..
Don't cry ar!!! TAHAN!!!
Such cruel i am..
such a BITCH i am!!!
I am not GOOD..
Stupid me!!
Me bad!!!
Useless me!!
Liar me!!!

Tuition also think too much le..
My heart is not there to study la..
All the time also think think think.
Lucky teacher talk about POLITICS.
Is better for me.. nonid study much^^
TIRED~~
~~~

No comments: